About SDHIMSS Chapter
Founded in 2010, SDHIMSS is a diverse group of experienced healthcare professionals working in South Dakota. We work at hospitals, corporate health systems, consulting firms, vendor organizations, universities, and a wide variety of other organizations. Many of us are the decision makers in our organization. Our members range from CEOs, CIOs, and other senior executives to analysts and students. We have technical members and clinical members.
What is our purpose?
- To offer meetings that provide an opportunity to share ideas and exchange experiences in the field of healthcare information and management systems;
- To assist members of this Chapter and others in developing their knowledge, increasing their effectiveness, and maintaining high-quality standards of performance through continuing education;
- To plan and conduct educational programs that promote an understanding of information and management systems work in healthcare.
Contact our Chapter:
- The SDHIMSS President's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The general information email (for SDHIMSS) is email@example.com